Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February News

productive woodshop morning
productive woodshop morning (Photo credit: windsordi)
Here are a few interesting news related articles and sites I've stumbled across over the past several days. I found them interesting enough to post to my blog, and I hope you find them interesting as well!

Polseguera is a website that features a great collection of interesting articles and resources for a wide range of topics. Many of these include guides and how-to's that are easy to follow and quite interesting.

If you think wood shops are limited to building furniture, take a look at what David Stark did!  He even made cake out of wood. Pretty impressive.

This article got me thinking about what resources I have that I plan on tossing that I can salavage to make something new and unique. Good job to these students!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment